VxPxOxAxAxWxAxMxC “In Involuntary Abortion We Trust”
When your band’s constantly playing countless gigs all over the world in such remote places than Monaco, Vatican, Kirghistan and whatnot and you spend countless days in planes, trains, coaches and any kind of transportation means, it’s hard to keep up with writing material, rehearsing, recording and the likes but when you do, you have to make sure what you’re coming with is absolutely stunning in its very own way. That’s what Austria’s VxPxOxAxAxWxAxMxC achieved with their already classic debut EP, “In Involuntary Abortion We Trust“. Featuring four originals, two live recordings and a silly bonus remix, this debut EP’s the blueprint and state of the hate address for the whole of the band’s conceptual approach, a bold statement of, even if sometimes mistakenly understood as “funny”, all the dark irony, cynicism and hate for the whole of mankind VxPxOxAxAxWxAxMxC are all about through a style of their very own they dub “Slamming Goregrind” which not only includes elements of both, you guessed it, Slamming Brutal Death Metal and Goregrind, but also whatever in between and beyond that can add to the oppressing and nauseating discomfort they’re all about, adding to this stupid intros from pop culture (Euro-Dance, Folk, mainstream movies, etc.) as an added level of mockery of what they despise : mankind.
From fucking babies with chainsaws to mass suicide, they explore with a violent hate, the darkest fantasies and fetishes of who they’re after the end of : mankind, again, always, still… and what’s better to put a bold emphasis on how worthless our specie is than to mock the most atrocious parts of its history (concentration camps…), spit upon its most insane phantasms (pedophilia…) and have an overall detestation for what is both the disease and the cure to put a final end to our so-called civilization’s constant cancerous growth : babies and slaying them all. The twisted fuck isn’t always the one you think and whoever wears the costume and has the red nose, the clown’s most often the one in the audience.
Stop the madness… In Involuntary Abortion We Trust!
- Mass Suicide with a Rusty Comb
- Embryo Orgasm
- Double Emetophilia Session
- Eyeball Peeler
- Slushy Baby Chainsaw Assfuck [live]
- Rancid Monstrosity [live]
- Eyeball Peeler [Pumuckl version]
- Total Running Time: 22:14
- Franz Stockreiter – Vocals
- Werner Kniesek – Guitars
- Wolfgang Ott – Bass & Drums programming
- 500 copies limited edition Cristal / Jewel Box CD [TOX009CDM]
- Digital [TOX009D]
- 25-MAY-2012: Worldwide release
- All music by VxPxOxAxAxWxAxMxC
- Produced by VxPxOxAxAxWxAxMxC
- Guest vocals on “Double Emetophilia Session” by Erwin DE GROOT
- Layout by Nicolas WILLIART
- Executive producer: Nicolas Williart for XENOKORP
- Reproduced with kind permission of ALIEN FORCES publishing