Firmly rooted in the Death Metal spectrum, USA’s SKINNED have since their inception in 1995, always combined styles to create their very own kind of Extreme Metal by twisting and re-shaping sub-genres, the result is a unique mix of traditional Death Metal, dark Doom soundscapes, hyper blasts, Black Metal dramatic grotesquery and heavy slams.
This monstrous band’s ability to invoke innumerable extremes to create some of the heaviest, most epic, dark and brutal brand of Death Metal is impressive. From their debut demo to present, the level of progression and diversification is vast and seemingly unstoppable.
Much like the relentlessness of their music, SKINNED continue to canvas the world with countless past tours and gigs on such sub/continents and countries as North and Central America, Europe, Russia, Japan, South Africa, South Asia… most recently with the likes of DEFEATED SANITY, KATAKLYSM, INCANTATION, CEPHALIC CARNAGE and many more, making SKINNED a globally recognized force within the Extreme Metal scene as a whole and that for sure won’t stop with the release of their brand new landmark album, “Shadow Syndicate“!
- 2018 – “Shadow Syndicate“
- 2015 – “Create Malevolence“
- 2012 – “Isolating the Gene“
- 2010 – “Contortion of Reality” [EP]
- 2008 – “Morbid Tokens of Perversion and Homicide“
- 2005 – “Spawn of Insanity“
- 2003 – “Grimoires” [compilation]
- 1998 – “Bloody Orifice” [split]
- John Meyer – Vocals
- Travis Weickum – Guitars & Vocals
- Adam Quijano – Guitars
- Greg Keenan – Bass
- Connor McLaughlin – Drums